+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Offshore processing centres

Dec 8, 2017
Hi
I am Abdo from Iran. 35 years old. I flee for my country at 2013.I have problems with Iran government about my belief.
I am in Australia detention center for almost four years and half. Australia immigration wants to resettle me in Papua New Guinea forcibly but I ignored. They invited me to interview with Papua new Guinea immigration for resettlement but I don't participate. They say we never allow you to come to Australia. I said OK sand my claim to UNCR which make a decision for my claim. They said no you have to resettle here or go back to your country. I need you please guide me how can I come to Canada as refugee. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Two options:

(1) UNHCR has to select you for resettlement to Canada.
(2) You need to obtain a tourist visa to Canada (TRV) and then claim asylum once you arrive here.

Dec 8, 2017
Two options:

(1) UNHCR has to select you for resettlement to Canada.
(2) You need to obtain a tourist visa to Canada (TRV) and then claim asylum once you arrive here.
UNHCR isn't here. And Papua know Gina won't give me a travel document. Some days Australia UNHCR came to the detention but he said we can't do anything about you. I am like a hostage. Not just me. We are about 800 refugees. Most of them did them interview for PNG and get positive results for resettlement to PNG but right now Australia made a deal with US and start to send them there slowly. In the past year 54 of them went to US. I didn't done any interview because they cheat me with saying that interview is for resettlement to PNG and I ignored. That's why they gives me double negative. I think you have to hear about us in Australia detention center on Papua know Gina. (offshore processing centre).I need your advice. What will happen to me.