+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee looking for sponsors

AkoR

Mar 5, 2018
Hello all,
After 4 years in exile, I still really am in shock that I ended up like this, But I am a refugee, alas.
It has been almost 4 years that I live in exile in Turkey, and as a Kurd from Iran, and a Christian, and a refugee in exile in 'Turkey', life is an actual harsh period of torment and destitution for me; unfortunately now, with the new administration in the white house, there is no chance for our resettlement in the U.S.
In one hand there is US refusing admitting refugees from Muslim countries--even Christians born in those countries, and the other hand Justin Trudeau initiated his work with "only admitting Syrian Muslims" which is ongoing so far. We are hanged in the middle and two major refugee assisting countries are either very radically Right wing or Extremely Left wing liberal, so we, sadly, have place in neither and practically nowhere.
I need 5 sponsors, 5 benevolent person to help me and I must add that I just need them for formality of the process; for the rest of the actual process, I would not ask for any help when I arrive. I have 4 languages, a pack of certificates in numerous branches, and at least 5 practical skills that I can find Jobs with immediately when I have arrived.
I had to leave everything behind only for drawing a cartoon that went viral by cellphones in Iran and after that in Turkey, The world has been indescribably unfair to me hitherto.
I will not ever forget their kindness if anyone is to help me, and will be forever beholden to them.
Now, first I pray, then I hopefully waiting for someone to help.
This is my email address if you were to help : rahmaniazarako@gmail.com
God bless.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You know what, in that case Express entry shall be easier for you (but only if you can get proof of finance). Private sponsoring has very long waiting time and whatever few spots are taken within few days for the whole year. With UNCHR you cannot choose the country and with your status in Turkey you have almost 0 chance to get TRV for Canada

AkoR

Mar 5, 2018
Well thank you for your recommendation, but I am what they call 'stateless'. The only way I can get rid of this situation is by refugee resettlement, and that is true that with UNHCR you cannot choose your next destination, but sponsorship is a completely independent program, so I would not need UNHCR for the rest of the process if I can find some people to sponsor me. Thank you anyways.