+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee/asylum applicant in usa spouse sponsorship for canada no passport can i come to canada

Johal.singh

Jul 27, 2024
I saw a post here from few years ago that if you are a refugee/asylee or pending asylum you can enter canada on pr without passport with a single entry travel document. Its like a visa with your photograph and details with pr attached. Is it still possbile.
Im in isa waiting for asyluM but im planning to immigrate to canada as pr . I dont have a passport and cant get it due to seeking asylum .
Can i get single journey document

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
I saw a post here from few years ago that if you are a refugee/asylee or pending asylum you can enter canada on pr without passport with a single entry travel document. Its like a visa with your photograph and details with pr attached. Is it still possbile.
Im in isa waiting for asyluM but im planning to immigrate to canada as pr . I dont have a passport and cant get it due to seeking asylum .
Can i get single journey document
It is possible.

Any person with the delegated authority can issue a Single Journey Travel Document.

Is that sufficient? A simple Google search produces lots of explanations.

Reactions: Johal.singh

Johal.singh

Jul 27, 2024
It is possible.

Any person with the delegated authority can issue a Single Journey Travel Document.

Is that sufficient? A simple Google search produces lots of explanations.
Thanks a lot please i have another question too posted in my profile. Its regarding pcc requirement, do i need pcc from age of 18 to now or last 10 years im 39 can i do pcc from 29 to 39. Its about spousal sponsorship pr. The thing is bcuz of no passport i cant get australia pcc where i lived 13 years ago. Can i write a letter to canada immigration that aus is refusing to give me pcc bcuz they need valid passport and i cant get it ?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Thanks a lot please i have another question too posted in my profile. Its regarding pcc requirement, do i need pcc from age of 18 to now or last 10 years im 39 can i do pcc from 29 to 39. Its about spousal sponsorship pr. The thing is bcuz of no passport i cant get australia pcc where i lived 13 years ago. Can i write a letter to canada immigration that aus is refusing to give me pcc bcuz they need valid passport and i cant get it ?
I don't know what they ask for but you can ask them to waive the requirement for a passport and the police clearances, if there's some sort of application submitted to go along with the request for all of these waivers.

You can write a letter asking for anything to be waived.

If you're asking me if they'll issue one based upon you word alone - I shouldn't think it likely.

Nothing matters if there is no application for entry to Canada.