+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter noc confirmation

Semtu

Jun 10, 2022
Hello all, I received this reference letter from my employer. What noc does this work for, also is it missing any details required by IRCC? When filling out my express entry profile, I had used 21234 noc code and got an invitation under STEM category. I want to make sure I got the right noc.

To whom it may concern,

This is to confirm that XXXXXXXX has worked full-time as a Product Developer with XXXXXX from the 9th of January 2023 to the present date.
From the 9th of January to the 20th of August 2023, XXXX contributed 40 hours per week to his role, earning an annual salary of XXXXX. Subsequently, from the 21st of August 2023, he continued his role with XXXXX, working 40 hours per week, receiving an annual salary of XXXXXX. It is noteworthy that the latter salary was funded under a XXXXX grant, and as such he’s paid through the XXXXXXX. However, XXXXXXX works exclusively for XXXXX as an invaluable developer, and a leading contributor to this organization.

XXXXXXX main responsibilities as a Product Developer at XXXXXXX include:
• Monitoring, debugging, testing, and updating the codebase for the frontend and backend services of the XXXXX web platform.
• Setting up new databases and servers based on the current needs of the company.
• Reviewing team members' codes and providing constructive feedback for improvements.
• Setting up tasks, following an Agile methodology and ensuring team members adhere to scrum principles.
• Writing comprehensive documentation for the codebase.
• Effectively interacting with non-technical stakeholders to gather software requirements.
• Playing an integral role in SR&ED claims to the CRA.
• Identifying UX/UI enhancements that improve the functionality of individual tools, or that advance the overall system.
• Developing and designing new features, tools and systems, while working to achieve the company’s ultimate goals.

Should you have any further inquiries or require additional information, please feel free to contact me.

@scylla @Naturgrl

Last edited: