Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
Dear All,

How are you?

I have got reference letter from my current employer, stating my current job responsibilities, my annual salary and brief not about my character and communication in positive tone plus it listed previous jobs that i was held in the same company with their start and end time respectivily, but not mentioning job responsibilities of previous jobs that i was held in.

Do I have to get a seperate work expereince letter stating job responsibilities in each job role with in the same compnay or reference letter that i have prepared and signed by my current manager will be enough.

Reason for asking this question is that i am in doubt that my manager might get angry when i will get back to him and asking him to sign on work experience letter which list previous jobs responsibilities, as he wasn't my manager in the previous job roles.

However i can get one experience letter typed on company letter head with company stamp on it form my department administrator, will that be ok without manager signature? or I should simply stick in my reference letter only that I have already got signed as mentioned above.

Secondly, Date of birth on my all documents including my degree transcript, passport, license etc is right apart from my Secondary School Certificate which says 09-Jul-1980 instead of 19-jul-1980, is it ok if i send the certificate copy as it is, because correction of this certificate is long procedure for which i need to fly back to my home country and will cost alot of time, hassle. Please advice on that too, some one told me that i don;t need to send secondary school certificate/marksheet as only post secondary certificates diploma's and degree certificate/transcripts are needed.

Please advice.

Thanks

Waji