+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieved Two - IRCC PR Portal Email

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys,

I am having a problem with the PR Portal process. Four months ago, I received the first PR Portal email (from Calgary) with the approval letter, I uploaded the mailing address and photo. One month a ago, I was asked to retake the medical exam for the second time. Today (2022-07-09) I just got the second PR Portal email (from Etobicoke) with the same content.

What should I do right now? What is wrong with my portal process?

Last edited:

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi guys,

I am having a problem with the PR Portal process. Four months ago, I received the first PR Portal email (from Calgary) with the approval letter, I uploaded the mailing address and photo. One month a ago, I was asked to retake the medical exam for the second time. Today (2022-07-09) I just got the second PR Portal email (from Etobicoke) with the same content.

What should I do right now? What is wrong with my portal process?
I hope you answered the email. It sounds to me like your first medical expired. When did you do your first medical?

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
I hope you answered the email. It sounds to me like your first medical expired. When did you do your first medical?
wow how did you know my medical result expired. You get it right my medical result expired last March because I took the upfront medical exam in March last year. IRCC asked me to retake another exam three weeks ago and I passed it. And I also answered the second email from IRCC Etobicoke

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
wow how did you know my medical result expired. You get it right my medical result expired last March because I took the upfront medical exam in March last year. IRCC asked me to retake another exam three weeks ago and I passed it. And I also answered the second email from IRCC Etobicoke
You can't get ECOPR with an expired medical. So most likely that's what caused the issue. Before they issue ECOPR they have to check that your medical is still valid. If I was to hazard a guess, you got approved they were going to issue the ECOPR but the officer realized your medical was expired. So you had to do a new one and now you got your second invite. The first invite will likely be canceled. So look for a reply from your second invite. Expired medical cause delays but usually IRCC resolves the issues eventually.

KHHU

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
Hi guy, I have one more question. As I stated above, I already answered the two emails for PR Portal Confirmation and declared the same email for "Email:(one for the whole family):....". Do you think they will give me another account with the same email? Apparently, the login account cannot be duplicated

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi guy, I have one more question. As I stated above, I already answered the two emails for PR Portal Confirmation and declared the same email for "Email:(one for the whole family):....". Do you think they will give me another account with the same email? Apparently, the login account cannot be duplicated
I do know the accounts on the user side can't be duplicated. But as to how they handle cases like yours were they would need to create the duplicate Unfortunately I can no idea. Hopefully someone with some experience can shed some light