+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieved PPR from NYC -- I am in Toronto -- pls help

muralikishen

Jan 20, 2010
Hi,
Good Morning.
I got PP request from NY -- to submit our passports and 4 photos. What

is my status now.. Does this mean that I am Approved ??

Please help me with the following:

1,) Photographs with no staple holes, stamps, creases and tears: In this regard, I have one question: Does it mean that the Photos should

not have DATE and Photo lab details stamped on the back -- As a standard practice the photo labs here in Toronto do stamp the date the

photo was taken.

2.) Passports should have atleast one year validity -- My wife passport is valid until Jan 3rd, 2011 -- which is less than a year (11 months to be precise). Will they accept it and stamp it. I am planning to land as soon as i get visa.

3.) To return the passports I would like to use FedEx -- As per the letter the FedEx should be Prepaid from Corporate account -- Can someone please help me with this. I do not have any Corporate account..

Please help.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Yes, your application is approved.

You said correct, send the photos without stapples. ( keep in small envelope and clip it)

If you don't have an account with FedEx, you can open one. Otherwise ask for a Return International Airway Bill. You will get another envelope with blank airway bill, where you have to fill :- From: Canadian embassy New York ( address) and To: Your mailing address .

The charges will be "To collect upon delivery".. You have to pay the required courier charge when you get the passport back.