+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recieved Letter Today,22nd June,2009 from CHC,Islamabd

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Yupeeeee!!! At last CHC,Islamabad is awake!! Today ,I have got a letter dated 22nd June,2009.I am writing the content of this letter.

Dear Applicant,
There are number of stages in processing your application for permanent residence in Canada.This is to inform you that you have been successful inone of those stages,that being the positive outcome of the assessment of your case.As a result,you application has been provisionally accepted.
Further processing stages are still required and must be undertaken beofre a final decision can be made,such as medical examination for you and your dependents.In this regard,please be advised that medical instructions will be issued to you and your familiy within the next few weeks.Once you and your family hasve successfully passed the medical examination and have satisfied the other statutory requirements,you will be eligible for a Canadian Immigration visa.
The medical instructions will be mailed to the mailing address that you have provided."

There are other things too in this letter but not useful .Now I need seniors to comment on which stage I am now standing? Does it mean that my Interview is waived cuzz they have directed me towards medical without mentioning any need for interview,what seniors say,Thanks to Almighty ALLAH.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Imran, Looks like a very positive letter. To me, you are clear on points and soon will be receiving the medicals and RPRF.

Lets see, if any other applicant receives the same letter.

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Congratulations IMRAN bhai ,i think u got a letter from TCS because its dated on 22nd june ,can u tell us u got tcs mail or registered mail thanks and best of luck

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once again Congratulations. May i know under what NOC did u apply? Thanks in advance

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Congratulation Imran....and at this point I am sure that you have cleared most critical points and now you must look forward towards medical and further PPR. Once again conratulation and many wishes for you and your family.I think your interview has been waived.

surfturtle

Sep 10, 2008
Congrats imran! Looks to me as if your interview has been waived and the next correspondence that you'll receive from CHC will be a request for medicals. All the best for the next stages.

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Congratulationz Imran.......Finally you got it and now you should relax because you have been told that you will get the Medical letter soon it means that all your verifications were positive.

What is your ecas status now ??

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Thanks a otn to all members for ur commets

@aamer
My Ecas status was changed 3-4 days back,it says
CIO Review Complete
In Process

After clicking In Process it says "We have started processing your Application on 3 June,2009".Thats it for Ecas.
I am really feeling very happy and enjoying this moment,although CHC is unreliable but I really hope that now things run smoothly from here,I am here just becase of the blessings of Almighty ALLAH , I was really not worthed for all that,Thanks a billion trillion to my ALLAH.I think that now there will be no Interview call after seeing that letter.Lastly I really really wish and pray to ALLAH that all of you get same quick resonses or perhaps quicker than mine from CHC,Islamabad.The good thing in this is letter is that it now proves that things are really speeding up at CHC.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
imranali_2004us said:
Thanks a otn to all members for ur commets

@aamer
My Ecas status was changed 3-4 days back,it says
CIO Review Complete
In Process

After clicking In Process it says "We have started processing your Application on 3 June,2009".Thats it for Ecas.
I am really feeling very happy and enjoying this moment,although CHC is unreliable but I really hope that now things run smoothly from here,I am here just becase of the blessings of Almighty ALLAH , I was really not worthed for all that,Thanks a billion trillion to my ALLAH.I think that now there will be no Interview call after seeing that letter.Lastly I really really wish and pray to ALLAH that all of you get same quick resonses or perhaps quicker than mine from CHC,Islamabad.The good thing in this is letter is that it now proves that things are really speeding up at CHC.
Imran Bhai, Mithai Hojayee. Allah Baqi manazil bhi aasan farmain

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Imran,
Congrats... hope now everything ahead is positive for you. Best of luck and also please pray all of us..
Regards, Amer

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
@domingo
aap kai liyay tho mithaee ka bandobusth ker dia hai aur woh bhi poori dawat kai saath,aaj he tho aap ko bataya hai aur invite kia hai ;)

hammadfari

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2004
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Salam to all members,

My name is Hammad and I am 2004 applicant, I have have received the same letter in May 2009 via TCS. Now I am is process of collecting their needed updated documents, as CHC has given me 60 days time to submit the documents which will expire on 6th July. Hopefully I will send the documents on 30th June via TCS and the next day these will be at CHC, Islamabad.
Comments are welcome.
Regards

Khanboy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
Dear Imran,

Congrats! Can you tell me in relation to your e-cas status when it was changed and when you received the letter. I am looking for time difference between the e-cas status and letter received?

Cheers
Khanboy

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
hello Imranali..
Congratulations to you...
Can you indicate your timeline here..
Thanks....
Good luck ...

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
@Hammad
Whats the exact content of ur letter,can u please share it with us? cuzz i have not been asked for any document.

@Khanboy
My Ecas status changed to "We have started processing your Application from june,3 2009 " 4-5 days before I recieve this letter.The date on letter is 22nd June,2009

@che74
Kidnly visit trackitt for my timeline,i have same id there too