+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received my PPR but not for spouse (both in different countries)

Sunny@86

Dec 10, 2020
I applied for PNP in Nov 2018 and applied for express entry after approval. But in June 2019,I came to Canada on work permit while my wife was waiting for our PR to get approved.

After waiting endlessly,We got PPR in Dec 2020 on Indian address for both of us. Still I sent my passport in Canada for stamping But they did not have steady procedure of virtual landing at that time and my pspt was sent back and we couldn’t do much about it and the PPR got expired.
Even After repetitive calls n emails, there was no response from them. In their system, it shows that a COPR was issued to me which never reached me and got expired whereas my wife’s COPR got expired as she couldn’t come to Canada without me getting a COPR.

In Nov2021, we received PPR (ready for visa)again after remedicals, but again it was only for me at Canadian address and no PPR for my wife.
We have been mailing them as per the instructions in the mail about the changes but haven’t received any reply and now 1 month timeline for PPR has also expired.
Please someone tell us what can we do in this case???