+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA, sibling is not living in Canada

ck_ca_ee

Aug 16, 2022
Hi,

So when I created my EE profile I sadly missed the sentence that says the sibling that has PR has to be living in Canada at the time of the profile submission AND at the time of PR application.

I received my ITA (fsw) almost month ago, and my sibling is not living in Canada and hasn't lived there yet! which means no address, no bills...etc

will my application be rejected if I apply and let's say attach a letter alongside my sibling's PR card to explain that they had to live outside Canada because of work and that they are moving there this September?

Or should I just decline my ITA and go back to the pool? my CRS was 553 and will become 538 if I remove my sibling

thanks in advance for reading!

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Hi,

So when I created my EE profile I sadly missed the sentence that says the sibling that has PR has to be living in Canada at the time of the profile submission AND at the time of PR application.

I received my ITA (fsw) almost month ago, and my sibling is not living in Canada and hasn't lived there yet! which means no address, no bills...etc

will my application be rejected if I apply and let's say attach a letter alongside my sibling's PR card to explain that they had to live outside Canada because of work and that they are moving there this September?

Or should I just decline my ITA and go back to the pool? my CRS was 553 and will become 538 if I remove my sibling

thanks in advance for reading!
Well I would have declined, if it costed me just another invitation round which is tomorrow. 538 should do the job.