+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received email for photo revision - PR Confirmation portal

jrajesh06

Feb 10, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I have received update in my PR confirmation portal after 5 months and it says photo requires revision.

I see lot of people received photo revision requests.
I would like to know how much time they'll take to process PR card after reuploding the photo.
Please share your experience, it'll help in preparing myself.

Thanks!

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have received update in my PR confirmation portal after 5 months and it says photo requires revision.

I see lot of people received photo revision requests.
I would like to know how much time they'll take to process PR card after reuploding the photo.
Please share your experience, it'll help in preparing myself.

Thanks!
Hi! just want to know if you got your PR card already? can yo share your timeline?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Uploading and submitting photos
If we return your photo, you can resubmit a new photo into the portal. Make sure the new photo meets all the photo requirements listed in the portal before you upload a new one.

Reasons your photo may be returned
  • photos are too dark
  • background is not white
  • facial features not visible
  • glare on photo
  • measurements are not between 715x1000 and 2000x2800 pixels
  • file size is above 4MB
  • other reasons – see photo requirementsfor details
    • 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide x 2- 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
    • Clear, sharp and in focus.
    • Taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling).
    • Taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections.
    • Taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph).
    • Taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between your face and the background. Photos must reflect/represent natural skin tones.
    • Original photos that are not altered in any way or taken from an existing photo.