+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a mail to send my passport

Paulojag

Dec 20, 2017
I received a mail to send my documentation(photographs) and passport yesterday to be courier with recommended to use DHL. Unfortunately the mail does not include the address to mail the requested documents. I sent a mail but auto reply shows my enquiries will not be attended to before 15 days required for me to summit. Anyone with useful information can share. I am applying from Nigeria

Saakshi2104

Sep 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I received a mail to send my documentation(photographs) and passport yesterday to be courier with recommended to use DHL. Unfortunately the mail does not include the address to mail the requested documents. I sent a mail but auto reply shows my enquiries will not be attended to before 15 days required for me to summit. Anyone with useful information can share. I am applying from Nigeria
Hi could i know when did you apply for PR

Saakshi2104

Sep 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
ohh that's great. congratulations to you. I have submitted my application on October 30th 2017, and then submitted additional family details form( which was requested thereafter) on December 19th, 2017. After that, i have been waiting. Would you be able to help me on next steps and when can i expect the passport thing.

Paulojag

Dec 20, 2017
ohh that's great. congratulations to you. I have submitted my application on October 30th 2017, and then submitted additional family details form( which was requested thereafter) on December 19th, 2017. After that, i have been waiting. Would you be able to help me on next steps and when can i expect the passport thing.
Thanks! I wouldn't know why they requested for additional family details maybe you can be more specific on what requested. Someone following this thread may have better ideas to help