+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REapplying...what are the procedures and other requiremnts to comply??

devonvinch

Jan 27, 2009
I planing to reapply...coz I have been refused stating "You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the period authorized for your stay."

for reapplying.,is it on the same procedure like from the first one for applying and for pick up my documents by courier...

can I ask what ties will I prove that i will return to Philippines after my contract in Canada.?

my job in Canada will be Housekeeping room attendant NOC 6661.

I do have certification and On the job training certificate from hotel..related on housekeeping.

I took up 2 vocational course related to IT..2 years duration each course...graduate october 2007.

I do only have work experience in a semiconductor plant as operator for 6 months..

and I have travel Macau, China as a tourist for 1 and half months...I work there for kitchen helper...but I did not declare it to embassy....I did not overstayed there in Macau....this is from may 29, 2009 to july 06 ,2008.,

on the personal information form..can I ask how will I answers this:

~~Is this your first time traveling outside of the Philippines?
If, no please provide a summary of your travel history in last five years.
(how will i answer this)any format as your advice..

~~Please list any of your relatives living in other countries..?
(will i declare my two uncles working in Saipan, northern mariana island...?)

1295 from

for my reapply..how will i answer this?

ITEM 19

e.) applied for any Canadian Immigration Visas
(e.g. permanent resident,student,worker,temporary resident(visitor),temporary resident permit)

f.) Been refused a visa to travel to Canada?

If you answer yes to any of the questions c) to g) above, you must provide details in the box below marked "Related Information".

Can I ask how or what are the proper way of stating the details regarding e.) and f.)..

Thank you in advance for advices and help for my second application to embassy for TWP..

Any suggestion,comments and advices are greatly appreciated...

xellax

Apr 6, 2009
Hi, ask ko lang kabayan kong nakareaaply ka na,food attendant din inaplayan ko 3 years ang experience ko but i was refused kagaya ng reason sau no strong ties to return to the country after the contract,
Na grant ba visa mo sa second application mo?gaanu katagal ang hinitay mmo bago mo matanggap ang decision? i hope you can reply, na lodge kasi ang papers ko sa canadian embassy manila last sept 18 la pang news til now?
Thank u i hope to hear from you soon.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
devonvinch said:
I planing to reapply...coz I have been refused stating "You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the period authorized for your stay."

for reapplying.,is it on the same procedure like from the first one for applying and for pick up my documents by courier...

can I ask what ties will I prove that i will return to Philippines after my contract in Canada.?

my job in Canada will be Housekeeping room attendant NOC 6661.

I do have certification and On the job training certificate from hotel..related on housekeeping.

I took up 2 vocational course related to IT..2 years duration each course...graduate october 2007.

I do only have work experience in a semiconductor plant as operator for 6 months..

and I have travel Macau, China as a tourist for 1 and half months...I work there for kitchen helper...but I did not declare it to embassy....I did not overstayed there in Macau....this is from may 29, 2009 to july 06 ,2008.,

But there would have been a record or stamp on you passport. Any information you withheld will come back to haunt you later

on the personal information form..can I ask how will I answers this:

~~Is this your first time traveling outside of the Philippines?
If, no please provide a summary of your travel history in last five years.
(how will i answer this)any format as your advice.. No. country 1 -- dates-- visitor/worker
country 2 -- dates--visitor/worker

~~Please list any of your relatives living in other countries..?
(will i declare my two uncles working in Saipan, northern mariana island...?)

Yes -- Name - country - citizen/worker/visitor

1295 from

for my reapply..how will i answer this?

ITEM 19

e.) applied for any Canadian Immigration Visas
(e.g. permanent resident,student,worker,temporary resident(visitor),temporary resident permit)
yes
f.) Been refused a visa to travel to Canada?
yes (if it is a yes) no (it it is a no)
If you answer yes to any of the questions c) to g) above, you must provide details in the box below marked "Related Information".
Embassy where/when applied
Can I ask how or what are the proper way of stating the details regarding e.) and f.)..

Thank you in advance for advices and help for my second application to embassy for TWP..

Any suggestion,comments and advices are greatly appreciated...
Has been posted a long time....Maybe you have submitted your app already and had gotten the response by now. In your application form always tell the truth. I pray everything went well with your new application.