+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying for Expression of Interest

Rodas T

May 13, 2017
Hello Guys, recently i received a message from MPNP that read U were not accepted for assessment. The reason was that i did not demonstrate a strong connectivity to Manitoba. I was rather told to reapply and any time i already started. But i came across a question like this in the EOI (Expression of Interest) '' Have you been previously refused by MPNP and can not address the reason/s for refusal?'' The option is Yes or No. Which one should i answer? Pls i need your quick answer. Thank you in advance.
Rodas T,

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, recently i received a message from MPNP that read U were not accepted for assessment. The reason was that i did not demonstrate a strong connectivity to Manitoba. I was rather told to reapply and any time i already started. But i came across a question like this in the EOI (Expression of Interest) '' Have you been previously refused by MPNP and can not address the reason/s for refusal?'' The option is Yes or No. Which one should i answer? Pls i need your quick answer. Thank you in advance.
Rodas T,
If i remember correctly i answered NO since i am still in processing of application for EOI and not on further stage of the process? but i might be wrong.