+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready to Finalize but review required

OscarTsai

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys,

I have something confused that needs your help. Below is my question:

FSW-inland; AOR 8.29; MEP 9.13

Dec. 28: Received GCMS Notes and shows eligibility RR because I have done a flagpole before and my previous EE application was cancelled as incomplete. No more elements are RR.

Jan. 2: Called IRCC, the agent told my eligibility is RR and the ONLY reason is that I move some work exp. from work history to personal history which caused a decrease of FSW points from 78 to 74, but anyway, it's above 67. He then said he can see a note that FSW POINTS Met points total 74 Ready To Finalize.

I am quite confused about why the situation is different. Can anyone give me some idea that what does Ready To Finalize mean? Is it similar to Pass?

Thank you so much and Happy New Year!

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
Hi guys,

Dec. 28: Received GCMS Notes and shows eligibility RR because I have done a flagpole before and my previous EE application was cancelled as incomplete. No more elements are RR.

Jan. 2: Called IRCC, the agent told my eligibility is RR and the ONLY reason is that I move some work exp. from work history to personal history which caused a decrease of FSW points from 78 to 74, but anyway, it's above 67. He then said he can see a note that FSW POINTS Met points total 74 Ready To Finalize.

I am quite confused about why the situation is different. Can anyone give me some idea that what does Ready To Finalize mean? Is it similar to Pass?

Hey,
Hv u gt ur PR?
I hd thevsane query what does ready to finalize means?

Shivu31

Jan 20, 2022
Hi guys,

Same situation here. have you heard anything yet from IRCC?