File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Why was the application rejected? (What were the reasons given by CIC?) Which NOC? We need more information to help you.

sms1976

Nov 19, 2011
Hi,

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

While your Arranged Employment meets one of the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions now in effect, to be eligible for processing, your work experience must still meet the minimum requirement as defined in subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations that states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they, have at least one year of continuous full-time (37.5 hours/week) employment experience as described in subsection 80(7), or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and

c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

I am not satisfied that you meet part b and c of these requirements for the following reasons:

All supporting documentation provided regarding your work experience history was taken into consideration. After reviewing these documents, I am not satisfied, with the employment evidence you provided, for NOC codes 0632, and 6216, as listed on Schedule 3 of your application, that you performed the actions described in the lead statement or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of these occupations as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. The employment letters you provided did not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of these occupations as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you meet parts b and c of these requirements. NOC code 6435 is not Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix and therefore has not been assessed.

Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to ―this Act‖ included regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms1976 said:
Hi,

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

While your Arranged Employment meets one of the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions now in effect, to be eligible for processing, your work experience must still meet the minimum requirement as defined in subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations that states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they, have at least one year of continuous full-time (37.5 hours/week) employment experience as described in subsection 80(7), or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and

c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

I am not satisfied that you meet part b and c of these requirements for the following reasons:

All supporting documentation provided regarding your work experience history was taken into consideration. After reviewing these documents, I am not satisfied, with the employment evidence you provided, for NOC codes 0632, and 6216, as listed on Schedule 3 of your application, that you performed the actions described in the lead statement or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of these occupations as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. The employment letters you provided did not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of these occupations as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. Therefore, I am not satisfied that you meet parts b and c of these requirements. NOC code 6435 is not Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix and therefore has not been assessed.

Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to ―this Act‖ included regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.
i need to tock to u
my cell no is 09979850128
u give mr ur cell no or give me a call i can help u.
ank..

mntehrani

Mar 16, 2012
Dear all,

Today I received same email from CIO office about my application and I am refused. Would you please help me that how can I get my application back or how can I reassess my profile. I called CIO office and they told me that the chance of reassessing and returning document is too low and you should submit a letter and explain the situation, Is there any other way to solve the problem?

Here is the email sent by CIO office

While the Phd program meets one of the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions now in effect, to be eligible for processing, your work experience must still meet the minimal requirements as defined in subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations that states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

I am not satisfied that you meet part A, B & C of these requirements for the following reasons:

All supporting documentation on file regarding your work experience history was taken into consideration. Work experience with the University of Waterloo is for a period less than one year continuous at time of application. Therefore, evidence of part A above cannot be established. Main duties of your work experience were not listed in the additional employment letters. Therefore, evidence of part B & C cannot be determined.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act include regulations made under it.

Thanks

Mohsen

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms1976 said:
Hi

Please Advice How do i re assessment my PR

Manythanks
Sha
I am sorry to hear that.You have the options for consideration/appeal ,go through the link below.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refusedwhat-are-the-options-t95016.0.html

Matt Sh.

May 31, 2011
Skilled Worker Immigration refused due to lack of experience

Hi all,

I just received a sad email from CiC that my application for SWC was refused. I applied under Phd student stream, and the reason for refusal is mentioned as follows:

"... because you have not provided evidence that you have obtained at least one year of full-time skilled work experience. The duties listed in your letters of reference from ... and ... do not match the lead statement and a substantial number of main duties under the NOC code you selected, NOC 2131, Civil Engineers. As such, I am not satisfied that you have the skilled work experience as a Civil Engineer as claimed in your application."

The fact is that I have been working as a Civil Engineer in my country, but the duties were not listed in Canadian definition of Civil Engineer. Shall I reapply, provided that I can get particular duties printed in my letters? Or, should I appeal?

I am not feeling well now, because I spent a lot of time and money for my application. I would appreciate if you could help me.

Regards,
Matt