+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re medical - plz help

jokj

Apr 5, 2010
I have being asked to do a TB test(6 weeks required to complete the test) and also a x-ray after 3 months, is there any way by which I could expedite the entire process or at least perform the x-ray as soon the TB test is complete.

Thanks in advansce..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jokj said:
I have being asked to do a TB test(6 weeks required to complete the test) and also a x-ray after 3 months, is there any way by which I could expedite the entire process or at least perform the x-ray as soon the TB test is complete.

Thanks in advansce..
Nope.

PMM

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
HI There is no problem let them test about it if u are sure it will not affect to other issues I have been passedthrough same process while applied student visa in australia. they want to be sure about ur health. just enjoy your time without worring even if u have infection they will advise to take treatment it will not turn in refusal
jokj said:

Thanks in advansce..