+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re Manitoba Sponsor

petals1982

Jul 27, 2014
I have received my permanent residence through the manitoba provincial program. However i will want to go to manitoba and then come after one month as i have some pending matters to settle in my home country and i want to get back again to Canada in one year. i was sponsored by my cousin who lives in manitoba, so i would like to know if my cousin will be abl I have received my permanent residence through the manitoba provincial program. However i will want to go to manitoba and then come after one month as i have some pending matters to settle in my home country and i want to get back again to Canada in one year. i was sponsored by my cousin who lives in manitoba, so i would like to know if my cousin will be able to sponsor another person since i did not remain in Canada for 1 year immediately after landing. Will he be black listed or not allowed to sponsor anyone else?

thanking you in advance for your response.

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
I don't think your cousin can sponsor for another person for next 1 or 2 year.. There is limit.

Can u tell me how long your process took to get PR. As I am applying for MPNP too.