+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re - Generic App. form IMM0008

ADITA2013

Mar 13, 2012
hi,

Please explain.........

i am bit confused about the application form for the FSW.
Generic Application Form for canada IMM0008 ---------in this form at the Point no 7--asked for CSQ no or date if applied for the same.

Here, my question is that if we are applying under FSW , do we need CSQ ? i am thinking to apply under FSW this year. but this point of
CSQ made me confused as this was not before, i think.

please explain if anybody knows anythg.........

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ADITA2013 said:
hi,

Please explain.........

i am bit confused about the application form for the FSW.
Generic Application Form for canada IMM0008 ---------in this form at the Point no 7--asked for CSQ no or date if applied for the same.

Here, my question is that if we are applying under FSW , do we need CSQ ? i am thinking to apply under FSW this year. but this point of
CSQ made me confused as this was not before, i think.

please explain if anybody knows anythg.........
Unless you are apply for Immigration to Quebec, then the answer is no. After No, the other sections grey out.

ADITA2013

Mar 13, 2012
Thank you so much for the reply.

But there is one another question next to this and that ask -----if u answer "No" for the previous question then mention that when you applied for the
CSQ.

so i still have some confusion..........please explain.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ADITA2013 said:
Thank you so much for the reply.

But there is one another question next to this and that ask -----if u answer "No" for the previous question then mention that when you applied for the
CSQ.

so i still have some confusion..........please explain.
When you input the Province in the previous question (It looks like the form has been fixed) if it is other than Quebec, then Question 7 greys out completely and you can't fill it in.