+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re entry visa

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
hi
just wonder that my canada visa says multiple entry and the expiry date is march 2010 and im planning to have a vacation in my origin philippines on May 2010 but i have a valid work permit it will expiry on 39months im under of live-in caregiver. do i need to apply for a re-entry visa? where should i apply?pls reply im confusing..thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

CAMIL said:
hi
just wonder that my canada visa says multiple entry and the expiry date is march 2010 and im planning to have a vacation in my origin philippines on May 2010 but i have a valid work permit it will expiry on 39months im under of live-in caregiver. do i need to apply for a re-entry visa? where should i apply?pls reply im confusing..thank you.
Yes, if your TRV expires March/2010 you need a new re-entry visa (TRV) apply to one of the Canadian offices in the US.

PMM

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Thank you PMM.i appreciate that.but what if i will get my re entry visa in my origin philippines is that ok too?and how long it will take if im going to apply for my re-entry visa in US?im scared that if i will apply in US my documents will get lost because they are not accepting telephone calls.pls advice me...thank you very much.
have a good day.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

CAMIL said:
Thank you PMM.i appreciate that.but what if i will get my re entry visa in my origin philippines is that ok too?and how long it will take if im going to apply for my re-entry visa in US?im scared that if i will apply in US my documents will get lost because they are not accepting telephone calls.pls advice me...thank you very much.
have a good day.
It will take at least 3 weeks in Manila. Very few documents get lost if you use a courier to the US. You will then have the TRV in your passport when you go on vacation. A lot less worries than doing it in Manila.

PMM