+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-enter to canada on PGWP processing period.

Ankit ankit

Oct 12, 2024
Hello everyone,
I just completed my study MBA from UCW in June 2024 and I applied PGWP on 14 July 2024 and Still i am waiting for confirmation but meanwhile i have to go india in November in urgency and return back on 6 december. Also i have valid study permit and visa stamp till 31 dec 2024. So i want to know that can i fly during this period without any restriction and what will be the consequences of it? Please help....
Thanks

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Hello everyone,
I just completed my study MBA from UCW in June 2024 and I applied PGWP on 14 July 2024 and Still i am waiting for confirmation but meanwhile i have to go india in November in urgency and return back on 6 december. Also i have valid study permit and visa stamp till 31 dec 2024. So i want to know that can i fly during this period without any restriction and what will be the consequences of it? Please help....
Thanks
You will lose your maintained status and can't work on return until your PGWP is approved. You might be admitted as a visitor on return.

Ankit ankit

Oct 12, 2024
Thanks for your reply, but on IRCC website i see this ''If you leave and re-enter Canada after applying for your post-graduation work permit, you can still work full-time while you wait for a decision. Leaving and re-entering Canada does not stop you from being able to work full-time while you wait.'' That is the wording on website. Is it correct?? And is any issue to re-enter??

Link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/after-you-apply.html
IRCC