+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-applying for a student visa

mariogarza

May 13, 2008
Hi to all... this is my first post and I want to say that this forum is great!

This is the second time I apply for a student visa.. last year my application was refused... I'm a 25 years old male from Mexico.

I read on the Canadian Embassy at Mexico website, that when re-applying I could get a positive answer only if the conditions of my refusal have changed.

If you want to know the reason my visa was refused, let me know.

Obviously, the conditions of my previous refusal have changed, otherwise I wouldn't re-apply.

I have all my paperwork in order; In the last application I was a student, but now I'm employed and sent a recommendation letter from the company I work to because it was required by the Canadian Embassy.

I already sent my application and additional documents, I'm just waiting for the medical forms.

I was accepted by a university located in Nelson, BC... Is a 2 year music diploma.

Here in Mexico we have music universities, but they are focused on classical music and performance. I want a music production orientated, and the diploma courses at this university are awesome, exactly what Ive been looking for.

I really and deeply want to get that visa, every single day I think about it. Lets see what happens

Greetings from Mexico

Amirhassan

Dec 13, 2008
Hi,
Please let us know what happened the second time. It would be very helpful for all of us who want tp apply again.
Regards

serenedove

Dec 18, 2008
good lucw ith you and yes can u tellme on what conditions you were refused the visa

this forum seems the answer to my questions

thankx

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection in study visa for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..

so, In my new SOP for re-application, should I state 1 year gap clearly ? ( which was during UG after completion of my 1st year. means 2008 to 2009 no marksheets they would find) OR say it like additional thing I did due to much eagerness for knowing the subject which I love ?.. but in that time I did few networking courses for 10 months which is my propective subject to pursue in canada.....