+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP - Criminal Record Check

Micbm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi All,

I have here my RCMP Criminal Record Check, and I am about to upload it, before doing that I have two questions:

1. What is Document Number? Is it the File number or Reference number? They both seems to be unique to me.

2. What is the expiry date? There is no expiry date on the document.

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers

Micbm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Thanks Ustaad.

Does anybody know what is the Document Number of the RCMP Criminal Record Check? Still pending this info... I have two options, just don't know what to use.

Micbm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Just in case someone needs it:

1. Document number = "Our File" (20 digit number located in the right upper corner)

2. Expiry date = 6 months after the date it was issued. This is based on the CIC condition that it has to be at least 6 months old for country you are living in.

Thanks!

Reactions: bfamaral

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi , could you please let me know how you applied for the RCMP criminal record check and how long it took ?

Micbm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
limbo said:
Do we need this upfront or is it by request only?
You can request upfront if you want, but they are randomly requesting for applicants that lived in Canada for more than 6 months. It is not guaranteed that they will ask for it. That being said, I would not do unless requested, it is approx. $50 per person depending on where you do it.

h2omd said:
hi , could you please let me know how you applied for the RCMP criminal record check and how long it took ?
The instructions are on the RCMP website but I cannot post links, google "rcmp criminal record check"
The time line is 3-4 days plus mailing time.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Help needed

May 26, 2015
Hi All,

I got a request to upload my RCMP Criminal Record Check but there is no section to upload it on my cic account. Can you please tell me where and how are you going to upload the document??

They requested for other two documents which I uploaded as there was a section to upload it but there is nothing for RCMP Criminal Record Check.

I would really appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

Micbm said:
Hi All,

I have here my RCMP Criminal Record Check, and I am about to upload it, before doing that I have two questions:

1. What is Document Number? Is it the File number or Reference number? They both seems to be unique to me.

2. What is the expiry date? There is no expiry date on the document.

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers