+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ramzan mubarik ♥ ♥ ♥

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
You should not have made a separate post for this. There are people from almost every religion here and sharing greetings/messages of one specific religion should be avoided as other my mind it. If you are from Pakistan then you ought have used CHC Islamabad post.

Anyhow take care of such things in future. The aim is not to hurt but to make you realize that such posts can provoke others.

bilal482

May 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2012
Med's Request
16 August 2012
Med's Done....
22 August 2012
Passport Req..
28 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 September 2012
LANDED..........
26 September 2012
ghani1123 said:
You should not have made a separate post for this. There are people from almost every religion here and sharing greetings/messages of one specific religion should be avoided as other my mind it. If you are from Pakistan then you ought have used CHC Islamabad post.

Anyhow take care of such things in future. The aim is not to hurt but to make you realize that such posts can provoke others.
agree.... dont mind shah bhai... but yar yahan par hum logo ko es tarah ki post nahi karni chahiay...

shah2012

Jul 20, 2012
u both afraid of other religions............u all knw our religion is opened for every1..just be lived braved :-*

H

HBK

shah2012 said:
u both afraid of other religions............u all knw our religion is opened for every1..just be lived braved :-*
Actually it is people like you who think so......we live in open world....we believe god is one and everywhere.....

Its good your inclined much toward your religion.....it would be be better if you use some social networking sites to wish ramzan.....

it is canada visa forum.....it does not belong to your religion........it is open for all........have you read terms and conditions of the forum?...........you can be reported to moderator.....r u aware?...........you better post specific posts.......

H

HBK

ghani1123 said:

Agree..... well said.........

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
I agree with shah..common yaar we can atleast wish thm..don't be rude...and ya he put Ramzan Mubarak as subject so if you don't wanna see the post thn simply ignore it but u don't have any rights to say such kind of things...

H

HBK

vidhi1987 said:
I agree with shah..common yaar we can atleast wish thm..don't be rude...and ya he put Ramzan Mubarak as subject so if you don't wanna see the post thn simply ignore it but u don't have any rights to say such kind of things...
No one is oposing his religion or becoming rude either..........but this forum is meant for specific queries related to study permit.........
so we better use it for that purpose only.......

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
common...in which world you are living???I know this forum is specially for Canada immigration but you are overreacting now.....