+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rabat interview

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the interview is ever waived in Rabat. I see it being waived in many countries, but I have not yet eard of that happening in Morocco.

Does anyone have any information regarding this subject

Thanks to all

Happy New Year

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Raven,

I will definately let you know If I find any information about that.

If they see it's a genuine relationship, I think It would help them lessen their workload if the would eliminate the unnecessary interviews. Let's hope we will find out ourselves when they waive our Husband's interviews ( Wishfully Thinking )

Good luck with everything

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
They key to avoiding an interview is providing support documents that establish your relationship. If you do a good enough job - that is, if you've answered all the questions they have about your case - then they probably won't need an interview.

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
I have been searching the net for the very same answer to your question...i do see the interview being waived in other countries but so far not for Morocco...it's too bad though...i know a lot of us on here are awaiting a response. Well, at least i just started to wait so it's not that bad for me yet...but you others have been waiting for awhile..i just hope that you guys get contacted really soon, and that things pick up again.

Cheers,

Indira

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Personally I feel avoiding an interview is almost impossible for a male who is being sponsored by female regardless of providing all the documentary evidence and proofs to establish genuinity of a relationship. On the otherhand, numerous cases have been approved and provided with PR to females who have been sponsored by males, maybe because tendency for marriage of convenience is more in males than females. Furthermore, case is handled very leniently if a couple belongs to same country of birth or origin, have same cultural background, specially for asian applicants.

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
HAPPY NEW YEAR
hi guys!!!!
I know is being a long time but, im still here waitting like all of uss......when i ask couple of questions to PMM...his answer was that becouse im pregnat my hooby will have to wait like everyone but he will probably dont have to go to the intreview,in my case im 6months pregnat now so thats problably WHY...anyways hope all the best for 2008 for all of uss.....
izzy