+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding PR application completion after PNP (SINP) nomination

mithila

May 9, 2011
Hello,

I have received my SINP nomination. Now I am applying for my PR. Regarding application completion I have few concerns. My deadline of submission is in a week. It will be very nice if someone can help me.

My questions are as follows:

1) Do I need to notarize all supporting documents' photocopies ( even though they are in English)? Like photocopy of IELTS result certificate, passport, birth certificate or national IDs? Or just photocopies will do? Note: All of the above mentioned documents are in English, some might have few lines in the language of my country of origin

2) From the time of receiving nomination to my PR application, my address has changed. I am giving my new address in PR applications. Do I also need to inform SINP? If yes, how can it be done? Is there any form to fill up? Or just an email to SINP program with my file no. will do?

Looking forward eagerly for help in this urgent situation.
Thanks in advance.

Mithi

Mrs Mac

Jan 19, 2015
Those documents you listed only require photocopies (I'm not certain about the IELTS cert though as I didn't need one). Some other items do need to be notarized, such as any non-English police clearance certificates (but these also need official translation which usually includes notarization), and a declaration of common-law (if you require this in your application).

Police clearance certs must be originals.

Re your change of address, I believe you are supposed to advise the SINP of a change of address. You should email it to them, along with your SINP Nomination number.

Immigration Services Branch Contact List
Immigration Services Branch Address
7th Floor - 1945 Hamilton Street
REGINA SK S4P 2C8

Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time)
General Inquiries:
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Tel: (Canada 001) 306.798.7467
Fax: (Canada 001) 306.798.0713
Email: immigration@gov.sk.ca

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think, you don't need to notarize, only photocopies. Thank you

mithila said:
Hello,

I have received my SINP nomination. Now I am applying for my PR. Regarding application completion I have few concerns. My deadline of submission is in a week. It will be very nice if someone can help me.

My questions are as follows:

1) Do I need to notarize all supporting documents' photocopies ( even though they are in English)? Like photocopy of IELTS result certificate, passport, birth certificate or national IDs? Or just photocopies will do? Note: All of the above mentioned documents are in English, some might have few lines in the language of my country of origin

2) From the time of receiving nomination to my PR application, my address has changed. I am giving my new address in PR applications. Do I also need to inform SINP? If yes, how can it be done? Is there any form to fill up? Or just an email to SINP program with my file no. will do?

Looking forward eagerly for help in this urgent situation.
Thanks in advance.

Mithi

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
I have completed already the online SINP but where I can find the submit or how to submit?

Please help. Thank you very much.