+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions, for Quebec application.

krish240574

Mar 7, 2011
Hello everybody,
I'm a new member to this list, and I'm sorry if what I'm about to ask has been discussed many times over, I'm scouring through the forum to assimilate all the information.
I'm going to apply to move to Quebec, as a Quebec skilled worker. I understand that Quebec speaks French, and had questions specifically about the same:
1. If I approach the Alliance Francaise, what level of French do I need to take classes for? (I read on the Quebec immigration web site that I need either a TEFAQ, TCFQ, DELF, DALF, TCF or TEF. Does the Alliance provide these courses? Do I just tell them, "I'm immigrating to Quebec, what course do I need to take?" and would that suffice?
2. I read on the forums, about people taking DELF courses, levels A1, B1, etc. What level should I reach, for a Canadian PR, through Quebec?

3. Do I need to have completed the course, before applying, or is it sufficient to have joined a course, and show intentions of learning the language, so I can better acclimatize myself to the culture in Quebec?

Please advice, thanks a lot in advance,
Krishna

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
krishna

post your query on

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-lets-share-experience-t37196.2145.html