+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions for Educational Study Portions of the Express Entry Profile

MysteryLog

Jan 19, 2023
Hello All,

I have a question on the educational study portions of the Express entry question. I have completed my degree requirements in December 2022, but my certificate has not been issued by my school, the certificate will be issued in February. I can see my unofficial transcripts and I have met all the requirements.

1. In the "To" portion detailing when my study was completed, what date am I to write?

2. To the question that says " Was the candidate awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?", can I say "Yes"

3. To the question that is asking "Standing at the end of the study period", Can I now say "certificate or diploma or degree" awarded? Counting on your response

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello All,

I have a question on the educational study portions of the Express entry question. I have completed my degree requirements in December 2022, but my certificate has not been issued by my school, the certificate will be issued in February. I can see my unofficial transcripts and I have met all the requirements.

1. In the "To" portion detailing when my study was completed, what date am I to write?

2. To the question that says " Was the candidate awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?", can I say "Yes"

3. To the question that is asking "Standing at the end of the study period", Can I now say "certificate or diploma or degree" awarded? Counting on your response
Usually 'to' is the date written on completion certificate issued by the Uni. The Uni would have issued you a completion certificate, did they?