+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions asked at Port of Entry for Closed Work Permit (LMIA based)

canaduh

Mar 9, 2023
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could share their recent experience when they landed in Canada to get their LMIA based Work Permit at the Port of Entry.

What kind of questions do the officers ask? What minute details are they looking for in your application. What was the process like for you?

I will be carrying all the documents that I had submitted for my application, including my updated bank statement to show as proof of funds for the two year permit I will be applying for. I think that would be enough. I have received my 2 year TRV and will be flying soon.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could share their recent experience when they landed in Canada to get their LMIA based Work Permit at the Port of Entry.

What kind of questions do the officers ask? What minute details are they looking for in your application. What was the process like for you?

I will be carrying all the documents that I had submitted for my application, including my updated bank statement to show as proof of funds for the two year permit I will be applying for. I think that would be enough. I have received my 2 year TRV and will be flying soon.
As long as everything's legit from your side, you can easily answer anything they ask at the port of entry. No need to worry about anything if you have nothing to hide.