+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about NOC Code

tanny_ca

Sep 6, 2019
Hey guys, I am now applying for the EE program and I previously had a job in my country (counted as an `oversea` work experience)

I've searched for the NOC system, and did not find a good one to match it.

It was a company specializing in e-commerce industry. My main responsibilities revolved around utilizing Excel for importing and analyzing data, and then creating visualizations of the results.

I conducted thorough analyses of product performance, distinguishing between popular and slow-selling items. I provided recommendations and feedback to the inventory management and product development teams. Additionally, I generated data reports for the sales department. Furthermore, I collaborated with the finance department, assisting in the calculation of salesperson performance bonuses based on sales data.

Although I reviewed NOC 2172, my role does not demand a high level of proficiency in programming languages(e.g. Python). The core of the job involves utilizing Excel functions (and pivot tables and etc.).

The role requires a university degree (but not necessarily a computer-science university degree)

May I get any suggestions on the NOC code which would be more appropriate for this role?

Last edited: