+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about form 3902E (Part 3, Country Specific Instructions) for UKRAINE

brlnap92

Jun 12, 2013
1. Is there a national identity document for Ukraine?

2. Do I need to sign the “consent for immigration” form for our children if our children are already all Canadian citizens?

3. For FAMILY CLASS immigration (wife, common-law) does my wife still need to provide her Ukrainian labour book and university transcripts?

4. On the CIC website doctors are listed only for Kiev and Lviv which are quite distant from where my wife lives. Are Kiev and Lviv the ONLY places where she can go for a medical in Ukraine?

chickenkiev

Dec 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
Yes
AOR Received.
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
YES
1. Use internal passport
3. We did. And diplomas too. We had them all translated and certified also. Read and understand the country specific guide.
4. Call the number they provide and ask them. Some cities are visited every so often. Might be best to make the trek to Kiev.
2. No, but I could be wrong ! lol.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ukraine-sponsorships-unite-t135588.0.html

Good Luck !

nataliyad

Aug 15, 2013
brlnap92 said:
1. Is there a national identity document for Ukraine?

2. Do I need to sign the “consent for immigration” form for our children if our children are already all Canadian citizens?

3. For FAMILY CLASS immigration (wife, common-law) does my wife still need to provide her Ukrainian labour book and university transcripts?

4. On the CIC website doctors are listed only for Kiev and Lviv which are quite distant from where my wife lives. Are Kiev and Lviv the ONLY places where she can go for a medical in Ukraine?

4.yes.its only lviv(in lviv only once a mounth) or kiev