+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questionnaire for the Spouse/Common-law relationship

Nish42

Apr 17, 2019
Hello all,

i am adding my spouse on my application, as i am adding her after i got COPR and before i land, so they gave a bunch of documents to fill from that one of the document is " Please Provide a complete Principal relationship assessment and Questionnaire and spouse as well"

Question 1: can we both have the exact same answer like copy and paste or it should be on your own words, like not copied

Question 2: 1.e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable : do we have to answer this question if i am married, or this is just for common-law relationship

Question 3: is it better to type everything in word file or write it down on piece of paper, ?

Please help me in this and thank you

SVU

May 29, 2019
Hello all,

i am adding my spouse on my application, as i am adding her after i got COPR and before i land, so they gave a bunch of documents to fill from that one of the document is " Please Provide a complete Principal relationship assessment and Questionnaire and spouse as well"

Question 1: can we both have the exact same answer like copy and paste or it should be on your own words, like not copied

Question 2: 1.e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable : do we have to answer this question if i am married, or this is just for common-law relationship

Question 3: is it better to type everything in word file or write it down on piece of paper, ?

Hello,

Last week I received a message for additional documents. Both my spouse and I were asked to submit a relationship questionnaire found at the end of the spouse kit. However, there isn't any such thing in the add on spouse kit. Where can I find this questionnaire?

I have to submit these documents by day after tomorrow. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

OnlyOne80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hello,

Last week I received a message for additional documents. Both my spouse and I were asked to submit a relationship questionnaire found at the end of the spouse kit. However, there isn't any such thing in the add on spouse kit. Where can I find this questionnaire?

I have to submit these documents by day after tomorrow. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you!
Look in the document checklist for spousal sponsorship. It should be in there.

SVU

May 29, 2019
Look in the document checklist for spousal sponsorship. It should be in there.
Appreciate your quick response! By the time I received "Ready for Visa" email, I've updated CIC with the change of my marital status. Following which they sent me an Add a spouse document - General Application Form, Additional Family Information Form, Schedule a background declaration form, Travel Information, and Statutory Declaration of Common-law union where the ones requested in that kit.

sherinmm

Oct 27, 2022
Hello,
I received request letter for below. But no questions were attached. How do I answer the questionnaire?
Questionnaire: A signed and completed questionnaire Please complete the attached Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire.

Reactions: Armstrong17

Armstrong17

Jul 30, 2022
Hello,
I received request letter for below. But no questions were attached. How do I answer the questionnaire?
Questionnaire: A signed and completed questionnaire Please complete the attached Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire.
Hi, Could you, please, let me know where can I get the questionnaire? Thank you!

Rahman1424

Aug 30, 2022
Hello all,

[/QUOTE

hi,
I am in the same situation. I applied for PR last year. I let ircc know about my marital status change but there i no response from them. Its been over 2 months. I submitted all the doc except relationship questionner form. There are different forms available on internet. Dont know which one is correct for me. Will you pls tell me where i can find the relationship questioneer form for me and my spouse ?

Rahman1424

Aug 30, 2022
There are different forms available on internet. Dont know which one is correct for me. Will you pls tell me where i can find the relationship questioneer form for me and my spouse ?