+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding Upfront Medical Exam printout?

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Today I've had my upfront medical exam and was given a printout. The instructions say that I need to upload an IMM 1071B Upfront Medical Report. However, my report has an UMI number with no mention of "IMM 1071B".

Does anyone know if I have the right printout or not?

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
You have the right printout with the UMI - ignore that instruction.
Hello Asivad,

I have seen many of your posts and I think you are the best person for me to ask a question
I just did my upfront medical exam yesterday and i chose the Class WORKER & NON-EDE,... but today i read online that some people got rejected by CIC because worker class used for "temporary residence" applicants and not FWSP or permanent resident applications.
I had chosen this category because I am a single Applicant for FSWP, outland.

Should I have used "Family Class & EDE"? (some people say this is under permanent residence category)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
LizzyBob said:
Hello Asivad,

I have seen many of your posts and I think you are the best person for me to ask a question
I just did my upfront medical exam yesterday and i chose the Class WORKER & NON-EDE,... but today i read online that some people got rejected by CIC because worker class used for "temporary residence" applicants and not FWSP or permanent resident applications.
I had chosen this category because I am a single Applicant for FSWP, outland.

Should I have used "Family Class & EDE"? (some people say this is under permanent residence category)
Your Worker Class and Non-EDE are correct. Nothing to worry about.