+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question Regarding Study Permit Application (IRCC Portal)

reikhan

Aug 1, 2024
Hello Everyone,
I am an international applicant from Pakistan. I have filed my Study permit application through the SDS Portal. It just dawned on me that the Abu Dhabi Visa Office mentions that applicants need to provide IMM 5707 (Family Information Form). Upon reviewing the contents of the form, they simply ask about parents and children. That information has already been provided during the filing of the application through the IRCC Portal.

My question is for all those that filed through the IRCC Portal and have gotten a PPR: Did you upload the IMM5707 form or not? Kindly mention the country you applied from.

Thank you so much!

crazingineer

Jun 10, 2024
I am not clear with your question. Are you asking if you need to separately upload the IMM5707 form through a webform?

reikhan

Aug 1, 2024
I am not clear with your question. Are you asking if you need to separately upload the IMM5707 form through a webform?
Yes. The information in that form, I have already provided (things like parents' names and such) through my application. Do I need to submit the form through a webform? I have raised a webform to ask this question but I don't know how long they will take to reply. Should I just send it anyways?

reikhan

Aug 1, 2024
You would have got an option to upload your family information form during your application process itself
I did not as in the IRCC portal, you enter all that information in its own section (without uploading any files). They already have all the information that form contains.