+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding online status update for citizenship test

deviantart

Jan 7, 2014
When my online application status was updated back in December, there were two notes (see below). I know the first one is standard. Is second note normal?

We sent you a notice on December 2, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on December 2, 2013 to attend an identification appointment to have your documents and identity verified on December 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deviantart said:
When my online application status was updated back in December, there were two notes (see below). I know the first one is standard. Is second note normal?

We sent you a notice on December 2, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on December 2, 2013 to attend an identification appointment to have your documents and identity verified on December 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

It means that you are over 55 years, and are not required to write the test.

You only had to go there for verification of your documents.

deviantart

Jan 7, 2014
professional 1 said:
It means that you are over 55 years, and are not required to write the test.

You only had to go there for verification of your documents.
Interesting because I am not over 55 years 8)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deviantart said:
Interesting because I am not over 55 years 8)

So what did you do when you went on Dec, 11 ? Did you write the test ?

If this is your own online status and you already wrote your test on Dec, 11, it could be a system glitch. Call the call center to get it fixed.