+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question regarding my reference letter, specifically about my international work experience

eeeeeee

Mar 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding my reference letter, specifically about my international work experience in the same company:

1.From February 2016 to December 2019, I was a Sales Representative. (This is only included in my personal history after ITA.)
2.From Jan 2020 to the present, I have been working as a Sales Manager. (This work experience is counted towards my CRS score and is included in the FSW before ITA.)

My question is about the employment reference letter: Which period of my work experience should the reference letter include?
Is it OK that the letter only includes my second period ?

Thanks in advance !

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding my reference letter, specifically about my international work experience in the same company:

1.From February 2016 to December 2019, I was a Sales Representative. (This is only included in my personal history after ITA.)
2.From Jan 2020 to the present, I have been working as a Sales Manager. (This work experience is counted towards my CRS score and is included in the FSW before ITA.)

My question is about the employment reference letter: Which period of my work experience should the reference letter include?
Is it OK that the letter only includes my second period ?

Thanks in advance !
1. The system will let you know which all documents you need to upload.
2. Additionally, reference letter is only need for work experience mentioned under Work History. Anything under Personal History, you dont need any document.

Reactions: eeeeeee

eeeeeee

Mar 18, 2020
1. The system will let you know which all documents you need to upload.
2. Additionally, reference letter is only need for work experience mentioned under Work History. Anything under Personal History, you dont need any document.
Thanks ! very helpful and useful !