+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question regarding IMM 5669?

Naaz.Om

Oct 8, 2015
Hi there quick question

I will be sending back my husbands file since it was returned due to missing use of representative form, but i just wanted to clear some stuff before i mail it as i dont want anymore problems

in this form under question 8. personal details

it says to make sure not to leave any gaps, however in some situation like when he completed his school had like 2 weeks before he started a job so do i need to include that 2 week even though its within the same month?

I am just a little confused is cic looking for day to day detail or month to month ?

can someone please explain ?

He a lot of personal history i will give you an example below:

2009-09-11 until 2011-01-22 - studying -aboard on scholarship

2011-02-01 until 2011-12-01 -studying -came back his homeland to complete the remaining part of degree

in between had a break - SO FROM 2011-01-22 until 2011-02-01 does this need to listed... i just feel silly listing this stuff ?

ayrazar

Jul 2, 2015
See what more experienced people say, but I'd say you're safer just adding in like.. if you know for sure what the time was. Even just like.. date - date 'not working' or something.
I find almost every form feels silly, but yknow. Damned if ya don't.

Again, see what others say too.

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
I would include everything. On mine, I worked for many years at the same job, retired, 30 days later went back to the same job part time for two years, then retired completely. I included the 30 days off and explained that I retired and took 30 days off and went back part time for two years.
Just think of it this way, if I have a gap, they don't know what I was doing. What if they think I was in jail? Of course that's not where I was, but they don't know. :eek: And maybe one person checks this form and another person checks your FBI report, so really, they don't have any way of knowing.