+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding express entry hours.

sravan reddy

Dec 13, 2019
Hello guys . Recently I have created express entry profile and later I counted my hours and I was short of 30 hrs. I applied on dec 1st. Will ircc consider till December 1st or whole December month . If they consider December whole month I’ll be good. Please help me should I withdraw my application and create it after some days or is it ok?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello guys . Recently I have created express entry profile and later I counted my hours and I was short of 30 hrs. I applied on dec 1st. Will ircc consider till December 1st or whole December month . If they consider December whole month I’ll be good. Please help me should I withdraw my application and create it after some days or is it ok?
Hey,

Everything is taken as a record in the GCMS server with respect to the time & date of ITA and AOR. So, accordingly it's being compared between these two. So, I'm afraid the processing officer would consider only the AOR date not the whole month.

sravan reddy

Dec 13, 2019
So you will suggest me to withdraw the application and create after 2 weeks . Can you please let me know how to withdraw and create new application?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I just created my express entry profile I don’t got invitation yet and it’s under cec.
Then, you're good. You're just entered in the pool with an active EE profile which will be updated time-to-time automatically. So, you don't have to do anything.

As soon as the 1 year completion date for your experience is passed, the profile will be updated and you also will receive the relevant scores.