App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
I have a question regarding photos that I want to attach for my outland application. Can I for example put photos on a word document (was thinking 4 photos per sheet of paper with description for each below) and then print those. Or is it perhaps better to print every picture individually and put them in an envelope?

Also, I will probably not be able to have an answer before my work permit expires (mid september 2015). So I want to stay in Canada and wait for an answer as a visitor. Will CIC be difficult about this or not really?

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flamand_quebec13 said:
I have a question regarding photos that I want to attach for my outland application. Can I for example put photos on a word document (was thinking 4 photos per sheet of paper with description for each below) and then print those. Or is it perhaps better to print every picture individually and put them in an envelope?
For proof of relationship you can print may photos per page.

flamand_quebec13 said:
Also, I will probably not be able to have an answer before my work permit expires (mid september 2015). So I want to stay in Canada and wait for an answer as a visitor. Will CIC be difficult about this or not really?
If you exit and re-enter as a visitor, it depends on whether you would need to get a (new) visa and the Border Officer. If you have (or don't need a temporary resident visa) then that part is easy enough. At the Border, it depends on who you get and on the day. It would help to go with your sponsor and with a copy of your application (incl. proof of payment) and being clear on your plans while you wait (you know you can't work, etc.). It may also be worth calling CIC to see if it's possible to change status in this direction while within Canada. Once you are in Canada as a tourist, you can extend your visit if needbe.

Could you extend your work permit (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=192&t=17)?

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
I am thinking about printing 4 pictures per page and give a description for each below (as this will be cheaper than developing each one of them).
And yeah, I was thinking about sending another application (at least more than a month before my permit expires) to change my status to visitor.

Unfortunately my work permit cannot be extended as it is a worker's holiday program visa (IEC visa). Well actually you can, but it depends on your country of residence and my country decided that one year is more than enough :s