+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on pgwp and visitor visa..

MissTeddy

Jan 5, 2020
Hi Guys, I got my post graduate work permit and I was wondering do I need to stamp my passport or do anything regarding my visitor visa so that I can leave Canada and re-enter? I already have visitor visa multiple entry (from before I applied to study permit) that hasn't expired. Can I just leave Canada and return? Thank you so much in advance

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Guys, I got my post graduate work permit and I was wondering do I need to stamp my passport or do anything regarding my visitor visa so that I can leave Canada and re-enter? I already have visitor visa multiple entry (from before I applied to study permit) that hasn't expired. Can I just leave Canada and return? Thank you so much in advance
If you have a valid TRV, no, you don't need a new one.

Reactions: MissTeddy

MissTeddy

Jan 5, 2020
Thank you so much for replying, just one more question for final clarity because reading into cic website confused me further.

A TRV is valid as long as it isn't expired right? So it's safe to say that neither study nor work permit invalidates it?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you so much for replying, just one more question for final clarity because reading into cic website confused me further.

A TRV is valid as long as it isn't expired right? So it's safe to say that neither study nor work permit invalidates it?
As long as it is valid and multiple-entry.

Reactions: MissTeddy