+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on Digital Photo - "We accept the photographer’s receipt or a text file."

Andychimes

Dec 1, 2020
Hi all,

Another quick question from me. Thanks so much for any help in advance!

I am applying online. I got my photographs done today but realized I did not get a receipt.

When they say "We accept the photographer’s receipt or a text file." by text file do they simply mean you can write the details in text doc or do you need to provide a proof like a receipt?

Probably overthinking everything too much!

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
I got it from Shoppers Drugmart yesterday. They charged me for 'Digital Photo in USB stick' and 'Physical Photo with stamp'. I got a bill/receipt after that for about $51 for both (incl. tax).

Finally I uploaded two files in photo section:
a) Digital Photo .jpg (the one from USB stick)
b) Scanned file .pdf containing the bill/receipt and front+back of physical photo.

Its important to provide the photographer/studio information either via bill receipt or stamp on back of the photo (if you provide both even better). So even if you don't have the receipt, you should be able to scan the back of the photo which has the studio information.

Andychimes

Dec 1, 2020
Thanks! I didn't actually get a receipt or physical stamp. I used a highly reviewed mom and pop store which I used for PR, etc. in the past and now regretting as they could not provide any of this. Was planning on submitting a pdf with the day / studio details. not sure if I should just get a new photo before submitting.

Hison

May 4, 2020
I got it from Shoppers Drugmart yesterday. They charged me for 'Digital Photo in USB stick' and 'Physical Photo with stamp'. I got a bill/receipt after that for about $51 for both (incl. tax).

Finally I uploaded two files in photo section:
a) Digital Photo .jpg (the one from USB stick)
b) Scanned file .pdf containing the bill/receipt and front+back of physical photo.

Its important to provide the photographer/studio information either via bill receipt or stamp on back of the photo (if you provide both even better). So even if you don't have the receipt, you should be able to scan the back of the photo which has the studio information. I can recommend experts who can work with documents and texts, by the way. Professional transcription services are available if you require such experts. They can transcribe both audio and video, which is crucial these days, especially if you wish to create high-quality subtitles, for instance. I hope you found it useful and that I was able to assist you. Wishing you luck.
I think it's quite expensive.

Last edited:

RJJS

Aug 17, 2024
Hi guys. Just a wuery. After uploading tthe photo does it give an option seperately to upload the receipt