+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question in the calculation of CRS score

bluesky22

Dec 30, 2020
I'm planning to study and then work in the Canada for the application of EECEC later on.
But, I have a question in the calculation in the CRS score.
For the foreign work experience, I have worked under NOC skill type A for 3 years.
If I wish to calculate the foreign work experience in the CRS score, is it necessary for me to also work under the NOC A in Canada? Or, can I work in NOC B or C for the Canadian experience?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I'm planning to study and then work in the Canada for the application of EECEC later on.
For the foreign work experience, I have worked under NOC skill type A for 3 years.
If I wish to calculate the foreign work experience in the CRS score, is it necessary for me to also work under the NOC A in Canada? Or, can I work in NOC B or C for the Canadian experience?
Hi, for Cec experience, you can either work in Noc A, B, or O it doesn't matter. You only have to be careful later, when you applied for EE that your employer 's letter match with the noc and that duties refer to the noc.

Last edited:

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Canadian Experience and Foreign experience must be either NOC A, B or 0. Specific NOC is irrelevant.