+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question for POF

Jul 13, 2023
Hi
I have attached balance certificate stating the balance in my Savings account with currency. I have also attached my bank account statement from 1-Jan-2023 till 10-July-2023, both documents are signed and stamped by the bank. The balance is equivalent of about CAD 27,000 for a family of 2. Since I am already in Canada as an international worker, I have also attached my current job appointment letter showing my annual pay package and 3 recent paystubs. Should this be enough? Also, is this balance statement fine?
Thanks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi
I have attached balance certificate stating the balance in my Savings account with currency. I have also attached my bank account statement from 1-Jan-2023 till 10-July-2023, both documents are signed and stamped by the bank. The balance is equivalent of about CAD 27,000 for a family of 2. Since I am already in Canada as an international worker, I have also attached my current job appointment letter showing my annual pay package and 3 recent paystubs. Should this be enough? Also, is this balance statement fine?
Thanks
For POF all you need is: a bank letter (stating the amount in your account and debt) + bank statements. Your POF is higher for a family of two, so you should be good.