+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Question] CRC Points for Valid Job Offer is not given in Express Entry Profile Status

rnkachar

Jun 12, 2022
Hello all,

I am posting this thread to seek some consultation from this group regarding Canada Express Entry Profile related to Work Experience section.

I recently transferred to Canada on a closed LMIA exempt work permit with my employer. And, post that I have initiated my application for PR and I am qualified under Federal Skilled Worker stream. When I filed for my application, I have submitted all questions related to my valid job offer properly in the form, however I am NOT given 50 points for the same.

As I described earlier, this work permit is LMIA exempt, full-time, non-seasonal, and for a period of 3 years. Now, there is one question in profile form that I am suspecting that may have conflicted against me receiving 50 points for my valid job offer on my profile submission. Question is 'Was a positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?'. Given my job offer is LMIA exempt, I have submitted NO as an answer to this question.

Can somebody please advise on this matter and guide me ahead? Thank you very much for your time reading this and sharing your valuable advise.