MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi Dears,

If I want to ask about my status of PR thriugh webform. Shall I only use the email registered with them ?

The reason why I am asking , I have an agent who is taking care of my file. I have SINP nomination ( paper based , OID stream )

Abd also I have a temporary file number. I just want to make new webform to get update about my AOR. But I don't know the password of my email mentioned in the application. But I have all other details. Like temporary file number and the date of AR ... etc.

Can I do a webform stating all my details but put my other email to recieve there reply ??

Thanks

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
IRCC will reply to your registered email against webform queries. However, Nowadays they are not even replying to webforms. You can reset password of your email. Click on "Forgot Password".

Reactions: MAY1986

MAY1986

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
IRCC will reply to your registered email against webform queries. However, Nowadays they are not even replying to webforms. You can reset password of your email. Click on "Forgot Password".
Thanks Mate

I have heard this. That they are not responding to webforms ! But why ?! People are tired of.waiting to know there application status