+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Saskatchewan SINP

-T555-

Feb 19, 2024
I was checking this program:

Semi-skilled Agriculture Worker with Existing Work Permit | Worker with Saskatchewan Work Experience | Government of Saskatchewan

And there are other similar programs for hospitality jobs like food server, kitchen helper and cleaners.
There was a hard-to-fill program which is partially closed this year, which also included the jobs types I mentioned.

Yet when checking the EOI selectiong results here (program details is here), it seems not to show any of the NOC numbers of the mentioned jobs (Hospitality, Agriculture)
Am I confusing something? is this a seperate program not decided by monthly drawing?, I cant find any details or data about these programs, what heppens when I work 6 months and I answer all criterias ? I apply and then what? I get selected by my score or is it something else?

Basically I am looking for a province to immigrate to, I am eligible for an open work permit and I want to move to a province that offers quick and fairly easy PR route.
I am a Software Developer with BSC degeree, but I am not counting on finding a job in that profession, so thats why I was interested in Saskatchewan program which offer a relatively instant job opportunities that could lead to PR, but I am a bit consfused now, anyone here know better and can clear things up for me?