+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about PCC from Malaysia and US

Blued2282

Oct 25, 2020
Hi everyone!

I am applying for PCC from Malaysia and US so I am going to divide my queries in 2 parts. Hopefully someone from Pakistan can answer my query thank you!

I am based in Lahore!

Query about Malaysia PCC

I have applied for it online through the ministry of foreign affairs and the website is saying that

"Certificate of Good conduct" is ready for collection"

Now my question is that I am in Lahore do I now need to go to Islamabad to collect it?

As I called Malaysian high commission in Islamabad they said that I am supposed to write an application in the name of consular department and bring all my passports that I used to travel in Malaysia to Islamabad and if they deem it fit they will issue this certificate in 3 days? I am confused why were we applying online in the first place if we are going to make photocopies of all the passports and go through a manual process again.

Query about US PCC

As I mentioned I am in Lahore, I was looking for some organization or department to take my fingerprints on FD-258 for a nominal fee or something.

So far I have only come up with a person who asked for 5000 PKR to just take my fingerprints on a stock paper which I can do myself?

Do you guys know if there is such department or any service which helps us in getting the fingerprint card ready from Lahore in first go so we don't get rejections from FBI regarding this.