+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about LC2

conradysa

Feb 1, 2010
hi i just want to share maybe some members can relate and compare my situation with regards to my processing..I have sent my application forms for the open permit and PR in canada last nov 5 2009 and last nov 9 the CPC vegreville had recieve my application but started to process my papers only this January 22,2010...my work permit will be expirng on may 2010..do you think i could have my open permit before or that day?im also planning to take vacations on dec 2010..do u think my sposorship for my husband will be approved by then?i have been doing some research and i found out that the processing for caregivers have been changed to sponsor their family..the cic had changed the processing times in much more quickier way but nevertheles i still wants some proof...

Pochi

Jan 20, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I'm not pretty sure if your sponsorship will be approved by the time you want to go visit them. In my case I applied September 2008 (take note "2008") and it hasn/t been approve yet. They say it'll take 17 mos and some say 22-26 mos. I know it sounds crazy but it is what it is all you can do is wait.!:-( as of your open work permit I've got the same issue, I sent my application for renewing my open work permit a week or so, before it expires... I didnt realize till I looked over the internet that it takes 69 days to process with the same employer. I phoned the immigration to ask if it's alright that I'm working while my work permit is expired and still waiting for the application to be approved. They told me that its ok as long as I'm working with the same employer and I mailed it right before the expiration date. If you would like to know more give them a call.

(P.S.) I can't quite remember when I received my open work permit but i think its between 4-6 mos
LOL!!! I hope my application is included in the more quicker way... cause if it wasn't I have to wait... wait... wait... feels like foreveeeeeeer...

I hope this helps you!!! God Bless and Good luck to all of us!!!

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
hi,
after u done ur application and submitted to the CIC manila. according to the seniors here ( in these Forum ) "It depends on the VO's who handled our papers."
LC2 has a long long way to wait. " be Patient '' the name of the game"

ganun din kami noon,,,,, now, medjo sanay na sa kahihintay Lol.

I know that in Gods perfect time , we can overcome this.
Good luck to all of us LC2 applicants
,,,,, God Bless us

Pochi

Jan 20, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL!!! ako rin ayoko na indahin. Sumasakit lang ulo ko nakakaloka. dumating nalng siya kung kelan niya gusto. hahahahah. waaaaaaaaaaa!!! kuya edwin share mo naman video sa you tube ng performance ng kids mo.

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
Pochi said:
LOL!!! ako rin ayoko na indahin. Sumasakit lang ulo ko nakakaloka. dumating nalng siya kung kelan niya gusto. hahahahah. waaaaaaaaaaa!!! kuya edwin share mo naman video sa you tube ng performance ng kids mo.
@ Pochi
sure. search "3rd Generation Band Colegado kids"
bagohan plng mga anak ko, nag start sila last Nov 2008.
u can leave a comment for my kids 8)