+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about filling out forms?

Retusa

Feb 5, 2014
Hi
I am going to apply through the CEC class in 4 weeks. In one of the forms I need to write all the addresses that I have lived in the past 10 years and there are only 10 rows to put that information. I have lived in more than 10 places...so what do I do?
I was thinking about writing all the addresses in a word document and attaching it to the application. Is that valid? Does anyone else have this sort of problem?

Thanks
Retusa[/color][/color]

swathi461

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014: APP. Received=22-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting???
Retusa said:
Hi
I am going to apply through the CEC class in 4 weeks. In one of the forms I need to write all the addresses that I have lived in the past 10 years and there are only 10 rows to put that information. I have lived in more than 10 places...so what do I do?
I was thinking about writing all the addresses in a word document and attaching it to the application. Is that valid? Does anyone else have this sort of problem?

Thanks
Retusa[/color][/color]
Yes you can write in word document and attach it to the form.Make sure you write Heading,question number name on the word document!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Retusa said:
Hi

Thanks
Retusa
Create a separate sheet in Word. Print your name, your DoB, your UCI and the title of the
form you want to attach additional information to on the top and then make
a table ( like the original on the form ) below and provide the rest on the information.
I signed every additional sheet and dated it, if the original form required a date and signature.