+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Express Entry application

foreignworker

Mar 23, 2015
Hi All,
I am a special case for my situation now,wish someone can help me ??? ??? ??? ???

I has been work in Canada for almost one and half years, before i got a job offer by a company,
But recently I got laid off by the company,and my work permit was a close work permit ,it's under the company.
For now i want to apply for the Express Entry, i know they have a Comprehensive Ranking System for Express Entry.

I don't know if i got layoff i still can get 600 points by Arranged employment?

And is it i still can use my 1.5 years experience to apply the Express Entry?

Or if i was unemployment i can't apply for Express Entry?

Sorry have a lot Question,Hope someone can help me

Thank you

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
foreignworker said:
Hi All,
I am a special case for my situation now,wish someone can help me ??? ??? ??? ???

I has been work in Canada for almost one and half years, before i got a job offer by a company,
But recently I got laid off by the company,and my work permit was a close work permit ,it's under the company.
For now i want to apply for the Express Entry, i know they have a Comprehensive Ranking System for Express Entry.

And is it i still can use my 1.5 years experience to apply the Express Entry?

Or if i was unemployment i can't apply for Express Entry?

Sorry have a lot Question,Hope someone can help me

Thank you
First of all, Sorry about the job.

Unfortunately, no. Candidate should be working for the employer who sponsored LMIA/LMO.

And is it i still can use my 1.5 years experience to apply the Express Entry?Or if i was unemployment i can't apply for Express Entry?
Yes. If your experience is in NOC 0,A,B you will get points based on your experience and you might be eligible under CEC.